What is a TTR file?
A TTR file is a game replay file created by TETR.IO, an online multiplayer Tetris game. TETR.IO saves replays of players’ games in the form of TTR files, which they can watch afterwards to evaluate their performance or to share with others.
TTR File Format - More Information
The famous Tetris game is updated in TETR.IO, which offers competitive multiplayer action with a variety of control options, game settings, and other features. When a game is finished in TETR.IO, the game keeps track of every move the player made and saves it as a TTR file. Information about the game, including the player’s score, time spent playing, and the order of blocks utilized, may be found in the TTR file.
Players can import TTR files into TETR.IO to replay both their own games and the games of other players. This is helpful for looking back on games to find areas that can be improved upon or to pick up fresh tactics and methods from other players.
TETR.IO also features a leaderboard system that tracks players’ scores and other stats, allowing players to compete with each other for the top spots on the leaderboard. TTR files can be shared with other players, allowing them to watch and learn from each other’s gameplay, and contribute to the growing community of TETR.IO players.
How to open TTR file?
To open a TTR file, you will need to have TETR.IO installed on your computer. Once you have TETR.IO installed, adhere to these steps to open a TTR file:
- Launch TETR.IO on your computer.
- Log in to your account or create a new one if you haven’t already.
- Click on the “Replays” button in the main menu to open the replay selection screen.
- Click on the “Import” button at the top of the screen.
- Browse to the location on your computer where the TTR file is saved, select it, and click on “Open.”
- TETR.IO will start importing the replay, which may take a few moments depending on the length of the replay.
- Once the import is complete, the replay will appear in your list of replays, and you can click on it to watch it.
You can only open TTR files within TETR.IO, as they are specific to the game and cannot be opened with other software.